How to watch EnduroCross?

Tom

Anyone know of a way to watch the Endurocross race? I think someone posted the first one this year on here a while back

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
Those were all YouTube videos. The Endurocross site does not say anything about the TV coverage, so I am not sure how, and if, it is broadcasted. I'd like to find a way to watch it life, or at least shortly after the event.
:lurker:

Reactions: Tom

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
Nice! Great job, @Speedkills! We finally know how to watch Endurocross!!!

I've read Sling costs $25/mo, plus $5 for the recording service. Can you set Sling to record all Endurocross or Supercross races automatically?

leeo45

Geezer in denial
Bein Sports EnduroCross to Make National Broadcast Debut

I don't have cable, I only use the streaming services and of them, only sling offers Bein Sports. Not sure about regular cable.

In case anyone is interested in that stuff called pavement, beIN SPORTS also carries MotoGP, World Superbike, and MotoAmerica roadracing. However, for some reason a lot of the large cable and satellite providers are dropping the beIN SPORTS channel in 2018. :rolleyes:

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
I just tried Sling TV. It was a torture. Maybe it's because it is a Saturday night. Interruptions in the video stream every few seconds. Sling must not be paying Comcast as much as Netflix and Google/YouTube does.

The pricing is $35-40/mo, once you add the Bein Sports and DVR. Not cheap. I did not get to try the DVR, and I could not click to record the entire Endurocross series. There was no such option for endurocross.

But I did get to watch a recorded Round 3. Sort of. With all the streaming interruptions I could stand watching it only about 15 minutes out of an hour.