First Customer Bikes are shipping!

TCMB371

The Silent Assassin
Forum's Sponsor
My bike is in the picture!!! WOOOOO the time has finally come! Can't wait to put the bike to work here in SoCal!

SHSMITH76

My bike is in the picture!!! WOOOOO the time has finally come! Can't wait to put the bike to work here in SoCal!

Not to get personal, but did they ask you for your payment yet Bryan?

F451

That is AWESOME Bryan! Congrats.

Any info on when it is going to be delivered to you?

Are you having it shipped to your home?

I saw this in their email to customers on the waiting list today (and on their social media posts):

"The first round of deliveries includes bikes for customers who pre-ordered the Stark VARG back in December 2021."

I ordered my SV on 17 December, 2021, but their website still shows an estimated delivery date of 30 November 2023 for mine.

I guess the key word in their communication is "includes", meaning, not all customers who ordered in December 2021 will have their bikes shipped out soon.

Which really chaps my hide as I expect they will be shipping bikes to dealers ahead of customers who ordered early (something I was not aware was going to happen when I ordered as they made no mention of that until well after the fact).

Just for the hell of it, I forwarded their announcement email from today to the Stark support team asking if my bike is going to ship soon since I ordered in Dec. 2021, and copied this sentence for them ("The first round of deliveries includes bikes for customers who pre-ordered the Stark VARG back in December 2021."), included my order #, info, etc.

I'm sure my delivery date is not going to be moved up at the moment, but I thought I would try to encourage them anyway. Am super interested to see what they say.

I'm sure the support team at Stark is getting a flood of similar emails from the December 2021 order date peeps asking the same question.

And I'm sure the support team are not too happy with the wording in the big announcement today regarding the first shipments, Lol.

Anyway, again, congrats! So cool, its finally happening. Looking forward to your, and others, real world feedback.

TCMB371

The Silent Assassin
Forum's Sponsor
That is AWESOME Bryan! Congrats.

Any info on when it is going to be delivered to you?

Are you having it shipped to your home?

I saw this in their email to customers on the waiting list today (and on their social media posts):

"The first round of deliveries includes bikes for customers who pre-ordered the Stark VARG back in December 2021."

I ordered my SV on 17 December, 2021, but their website still shows an estimated delivery date of 30 November 2023 for mine.

I guess the key word in their communication is "includes", meaning, not all customers who ordered in December 2021 will have their bikes shipped out soon.

Which really chaps my hide as I expect they will be shipping bikes to dealers ahead of customers who ordered early (something I was not aware was going to happen when I ordered as they made no mention of that until well after the fact).

Just for the hell of it, I forwarded their announcement email from today to the Stark support team asking if my bike is going to ship soon since I ordered in Dec. 2021, and copied this sentence for them ("The first round of deliveries includes bikes for customers who pre-ordered the Stark VARG back in December 2021."), included my order #, info, etc.

I'm sure my delivery date is not going to be moved up at the moment, but I thought I would try to encourage them anyway. Am super interested to see what they say.

I'm sure the support team at Stark is getting a flood of similar emails from the December 2021 order date peeps asking the same question.

And I'm sure the support team are not too happy with the wording in the big announcement today regarding the first shipments, Lol.

Anyway, again, congrats! So cool, its finally happening. Looking forward to your, and others, real world feedback.

Bike is getting shipped directly to my house (i'm definitely doing an unboxing video!), and I believe that's the case for the other first couple of customers getting their bikes in this batch.

Production will be slow in the beginning, but will ramp up and they'll be sending out larger and larger batches of bikes soon.

As with any new product launch, assembling the first production units and shipping out the product is a huge milestone. This is a huge achievement, all things considered, and should excite all customers that production is finally happening. All customers are that much closer now to receiving their bikes.

SHSMITH76

I stuck with the foot brake and purchased a LHRB kit additionally so that i can swap between the two setups :)
Great! Are you talking about the rear hand brake assembly on the Stark site for $301.90? Just wondering if there is another kit with hardware to mount and maybe brackets for the hose to run along the swingarm.

Bionicman

E powertrain proponent
I stuck with the foot brake and purchased a LHRB kit additionally so that i can swap between the two setups :)
I understand & agree the dexterity increase of a gloved hand vs a booted foot & increased useability in right hand corners - just takes some rider input modifications
for this reason a rider can be faster with increased control over the motorcycle & have increased mobility
just takes a different mindset & relearning other techniques such as peg weighting in differing parts of corners instead of focusing on foot brake pressure

for this reason I changed to a LHRB vs a foot to my imaginary build.....
appreciate the input Brian :)