Electricridepark.de

leeo45

Geezer in denial
It looks like a nice riding park. Enduro trails, MX track, beginners' area, and kids' area.

Electricridepark.de

And less than 10 minutes from the town center !! Less than 20 minutes from Göttingen. If e-bikes take off in the U.S. maybe we'll get something similar and I won't need to drive 2 hours each way to ride. With a charging station at the track I could ride the EXR from the house ! :ricky:

Fog 25

Sounds like a losing proposition since there’s not a lot of Alta in Germany. I guess the KTM Freeride guys will have a nice park to ride in. I always thought that a old warehouse would be an ideal place to have Alta rentals. We have indoor Electric go cart rental here in California.

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
I always thought that a old warehouse would be an ideal place to have Alta rentals. We have indoor Electric go cart rental here in California.
A solid business plan for an electric motocross bike rental company. Need to make sure this warehouse is near a hospital, to save on ambulance costs. :p

WoodsWeapon

Most tracks that Im aware of struggle to stay afloat, I dont see anything “metropolitan” happening anytime soon.

Top Bottom