Electric Motion

Oded

I took a 1 week electric Trial course in France on a EM electric model. Too much fun.

Also visited their manufacture facility and rode all their models.

The EM E-scape is my favorite, a combination of trial & enduro.

These are high quality machines.

Redwolf

My dog thinks I'm cool
That dual sport model looks tempting, if I didn't already have an EXR. Lots of interesting offerings starting to hit the market, exciting times.

Oded

That dual sport model looks tempting, if I didn't already have an EXR. Lots of interesting offerings starting to hit the market, exciting times.

The dual sport is called E-Trek. A very light off road. Not really meant for extreme enduro or mx.
Pleasure to ride it on road, very light weight and smooth. Nowhere near the torque of the Redshift.

leeo45

Geezer in denial
The dual sport is called E-Trek. A very light off road. Not really meant for extreme enduro or mx.
Pleasure to ride it on road, very light weight and smooth. Nowhere near the torque of the Redshift.

Definitely more of a play bike than a race bike, but at only 215 pounds with the onboard charger and up to 45 miles range it would be a nice little dual sport bike. However, for at least 2/3 of the riding I do the EXR is a better option.

Rix

Self proclaimed macho man extraordinaire
Definitely more of a play bike than a race bike, but at only 215 pounds with the onboard charger and up to 45 miles range it would be a nice little dual sport bike. However, for at least 2/3 of the riding I do the EXR is a better option.
Not trying to bad mouth this bike, as it is electric and neat looking. I give it a thumbs up for that. That said, I just read the stats, the battery capacity is listed as 2.7kwh. Thats less than half of our bikes battery capacity. 45 miles of range must have been done at speeds around 20mph on flat ground with a 150 pound rider. Its as light as it is partially because the battery is small.