Demo models now available

Elite Motorsports

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to give you a quick heads up that our demo 2018 Redshift MXR has arrived and we are beginning to schedule demo rides. If you are in Colorado or traveling through give me a call, we are more than happy to set up private demos or group demos. We also have a 2018 Redshift SM on the floor that you are welcome to ride if you have a motorcycle endorsement on your license.

Thanks!

Scott
Elite Motorsports
970-461-1022
scott@elitektm.com

Ted722

Crazy. 40 year ICE bike rider's first post on an Alta forum! :) That's great ,Scott ,about your demo program. I'm here in Sacramento (NorCal...ground zero if you will) area looking forward to getting a demo ride myself. My local dealer's expecting to get their program going soon. Can't wait. If you're aware of any NorCal group demo events coming up, let me (us...here on the forum) know. Thanks.

Ted

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome, Ted!

Alta themselves have demo days in NorCal as well. Not sure if just once a year or more often. I attended two, both at the Hollister Hills SVRA. Make sure to sign up on their website for a demo, and they will contact you, or your local dealer will.

Elite Motorsports

Crazy. 40 year ICE bike rider's first post on an Alta forum! :) That's great ,Scott ,about your demo program. I'm here in Sacramento (NorCal...ground zero if you will) area looking forward to getting a demo ride myself. My local dealer's expecting to get their program going soon. Can't wait. If you're aware of any NorCal group demo events coming up, let me (us...here on the forum) know. Thanks.

Ted
I will keep you posted. I think the dealers in NorCal are running pretty consistent demos with the Redshift Models.

Oded

Hi Scott,
Based on this forum, it seems that 90% of Redshifts sold are MXRs.
Does this correlate to your statistics as well? Or, is this a hard core motocross forum? 😉

Elite Motorsports

Hi Scott,
Based on this forum, it seems that 90% of Redshifts sold are MXRs.
Does this correlate to your statistics as well? Or, is this a hardcore motocross forum? 😉
The majority of our Redshift sales are 2017 MX models. As of this year, the MXR is in a strong lead for overall sales at our dealership and EX models in second (mostly due to limited quantities available).

As for riders.... I would say the vast majority of Redshift MX and MXR riders in Colorado are using them for trail/enduro riding. We are just starting to see some Moto riders adopting the platform. We have Tucker Saye riding the MXR at a Motocross race in CO Springs this weekend, I think this will get the word out that the bike is a very potent track tool.