Completed Donner Harescramble on Light Bee

HadesOmega

So I've always wanted to race the Donner Harescramble. Not sure if my Light Bee would make but apparently we did! i wanted to race it last year but there was too much rain. It was surprisingly not as hard as I thought it would be but maybe it because I've raced Virginia City Grand Prix. Will have a video about it in the future! I wasn't fast at all my goal was to finish. In a lot of the sections the Light Bee was a great advantage compared to the gas bikes. I was almost out of charge at the end of the 2nd lap so I had to hypermile it taking it easy on the throttle. I finished the 2nd lap with 11% SOC and was going to pit and swap batteries unfortunately I had slowed down so much that I ran out of time and cross the checkered flag after lap 2. Least I got my finish pin!

PhotoGrid_Site_1694903126239.jpg

HadesOmega

Nice! What battery were you running? I'm getting around 25 miles with the EBMX 72v 42ah.
Cool I'm running a Litespeed Bikes 72V 30AH and 32AH batteries. I've ran a EBMX 72V 42AH battery during VCGP it's heavy but it actually makes the bike more stable handling. I wish it fit better it was really tight.