Bike App Connectivity Issues

jokerio

Went for the first ride yesterday (my buddy and I, both on Vargs) Turned on the phones and the bikes, but the app wanted us to sign-in again with the email and password associated with the bikes account.
Well you need an internet connection for that and we were at Hollister Hills, Ca. riding park and is hard to get a signal at the vintage track parking lot area, the bikes wouldn't connect there (I realize you can ride w/out the phone connected but then you can't keep track of your battery life, etc..)
So we went to the top of "Radio Ridge" and was able to get a signal, Barely ! But what a pain in the butt! Anybody else have the same issues ? Is there a setting somewhere to avoid this in the Future ? And Why is it doing it in the first place ?

AL_V

I would recommend asking Stark support this question, I would ask myself, but I'm still waiting for my bike...

jokerio

I would recommend asking Stark support this question, I would ask myself, but I'm still waiting for my bike...
Below is there response

Sales Support (Stark Future)

Nov 3, 2023, 11:43 GMT+1

Good morning Joe

Thanks for the feedback 🙂

Sorry for this, we know it and we are trying to improve this.
Every time that you do an update, on the next ride the bike will ask you to log in.
Please keep in mind this for the moment and every time that you make an update first login at home.
After doing this you should not have any problem.
As we continuously work to improve and further develop our products, you can expect improvements with every software update release.

In case of further questions just let us know
Best regards,
Stark Future Team