Battery time test

Fog 25

13 miles in .7 hours in map 4 down to one bar (not flashing) on a mx track. Was riding a decent pace not full race pace but always in map four. I think the battery will handle any normal Moto length in a race even in map fourđź‘Ť Will be doing more testing in the coming weeks on different tracks.

Fod

Sounds like your MX results are on par with what we are seeing. We have been able to race two classes by keeping the Alta on the Generator between motos.
So fog is running 14/53 gearing. Are you guys running stock gearing and getting same results? I went yesterday to see my map 3 and stock gearing results but I got suckered in to whoring out the alta. I did have a blast though ripping around on a 2004 cr125! I couldn't believe how light that bike is! And for how gutless it is....super fun!

Butch

Poseur
Today, 32 miles, indicated 2.3 hours, map 3, 1/4 of the charge left. I have an 18" rear wheel.
I rode with Eric who has a new EX and he ran his battery down to blinky. He rides faster than me most the time, and then he waits for me.

Ultratoad

Supermoto Mileage Range: I am very interesting in knowing what kind of mileage can be achieved with the Supermoto. From snail speeds to hammering ???? I have a 40 mile mountain loop that I love to do-- will this thing make it ????

Ultratoad

Thanks.... That is valuable info.... I live fairly close to you.... I'm looking to make it from Almaden, through Los Gatos and Saratoga, up Hwy 9 to the Gap and back.... Just about 44 miles.... Sounds like it might work if I'm conservative till the mountain....

Ireek

I can get around 43-45 miles out of my SM on back roads never going over 45 mph, relatively flat ground, 210 lbs body weight, riding in mode 1 or 2, NEVER getting hard on the throttle, I suspect around 20-25 miles hammering in mode 4.

bsatt69

Road 30 miles of singletrack last weekend on my MXR, had no flashing bars left when made it back to truck. Trail had fair amount of elevation and a lot of whoops and turns not a lot of flow, road descent pace but didn't hammer it.

I have been getting about 30 to 35 on mx track.