anyone else get email?

Bionicman

E powertrain proponent
states we can now choose servicing dealer?? Thus I chose a dealer in oregon so I dont have to pay the 1K sales tax markup. that i didnt agree to when ordering an off-road toy.

Waiting for dealer to contact me for full payment...

as I also initally ordered with door delivery intent but the tax saving will supplement my fuel.....

Redwolf

My dog thinks I'm cool
Your attempt to save money has been detected by Olympia, and revenue agents have been dispatched to help reeducate you on why the state is wiser than you with your money. You will come to realize the error of your ways, and happily contribute the funds you attempted to cheat them out of.

Bionicman

E powertrain proponent
Your attempt to save money has been detected by Olympia, and revenue agents have been dispatched to help reeducate you on why the state is wiser than you with your money. You will come to realize the error of your ways, and happily contribute the funds you attempted to cheat them out of.
Ok Karen

AL_V

states we can now choose servicing dealer?? Thus I chose a dealer in oregon so I dont have to pay the 1K sales tax markup. that i didnt agree to when ordering an off-road toy.

Waiting for dealer to contact me for full payment...

as I also initally ordered with door delivery intent but the tax saving will supplement my fuel.....
I suggest you call the dealer instead of waiting, even though Stark has made us incredibly good at waiting...
Once the order is actually assigned to the dealer, it will show up as "Cancelled" on stark's website.
There is plenty of waiting for your dealer to receive your payment, and more waiting for Stark to receive it from them, then more waiting for Stark to build it, ship it, customs, and so on...