Sold $5650 2017 Alta MX With 100 Miles

Wheelsick

Good Morning Alta Owners, one last effort to sell this bike in 2019.
The bike is basically brand new, 100 Miles & maybe 4 hours. Perfect bike with charger & title.
Legit deal, location is: N Colorado.
My name is Rick - 2017 ISDE Senior Racer.
My intentions with this new one was to street the bike, never materialized & I don’t need 2 Alta bikes in my barn.

4B077302-A529-4879-AB25-18801C8378B8.jpeg

AEA7B3C5-B536-452C-BF38-6E6F979CE021.jpeg

VINSANITY

Good Morning Alta Owners, one last effort to sell this bike in 2019.
The bike is basically brand new, 100 Miles & maybe 4 hours. Perfect bike with charger & title.
Legit deal, location is: N Colorado.
My name is Rick - 2017 ISDE Senior Racer.
My intentions with this new one was to street the bike, never materialized & I don’t need 2 Alta bikes in my barn.

View attachment 4280

View attachment 4281
What battery range do you get when trail riding

Thanks

C5tor

Chief Comedic Instigator
Super tempted. But I imagine it would be pretty hard to ride after my wife killed me for buying another bike. Death definitely makes achieving proper riding form difficult. But would love to get one for my older son and swap out his TTR230. Then I could just be done with gas bikes altogether. Sure do love me some no-maintenance bikes! Maybe next summer.

bluefxstc

Super tempted. But I imagine it would be pretty hard to ride after my wife killed me for buying another bike. Death definitely makes achieving proper riding form difficult. But would love to get one for my older son and swap out his TTR230. Then I could just be done with gas bikes altogether. Sure do love me some no-maintenance bikes! Maybe next summer.
Buy it for the wife?

Mark911

I could use the bike for another project (like the Grom and CRG kart conversions I did) but it’s only worth about $4k to me (delivered). I know it’s worth more than that but If you get the itch to simply dump it let me know.

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
It appears that all price sensitive buyers here have already bought enough Altas for their current and next lives. But someone who always wanted one will scoop it up quickly, I am sure, as soon as they see it.

@Christian -- why not you?

Mark911

It's possible the demand for the MX models is starting to dry up. I suspect the MXR models will soon follow. There's only so many Alta owners who were/are interested in a 2nd (backup) or even 3rd bike and the pool of procrastinating buyers can't last forever. That leaves the majority of future demand to folks discovering the Alta for the first time. With no OEM support and no advertising it'll eventually boil down to word of mouth and an occasional real life encounter on the trail or at the track. I've been pleasantly surprised as to how well prices have held so far but if you're thinking of selling my advice would be to act sooner rather than later.

Top Bottom