2024-03-16 WORCS Racing Havasu 50C Class Moto 1

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
Alta Redshift passes everybody and leads (and almost wins) a race! :)

I am so out-of-shape that it is embarrassing to watch my own videos. I was in an ER ten days ago with a compressed disk in my back. But I went to see the track on Friday and decided I wanted to race. I paced myself, took a pitstop after the halfway mark to jump on another fully charged bike, and eventually finished this 55-minute moto.

Then my pit chew chief @DonCox informed me that there was also a Moto 2 later that day. I had no idea!!! And I was definitely not prepared for it, neither mentally not physically. I hope, one year, I will finish both of these motos, LOL!

The weather was perfect yesterday, about 60F and overcast. I am not used to long motos at all! I raced this race on ICE bikes before and finished only once. I might have not been able to finish if it had been hot....

Here is the same race from 2018 when I was 6 years faster:

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
Then my pit chew chief @DonCox informed me that there was also a Moto 2 later that day. I had no idea!!! And I was definitely not prepared for it, neither mentally not physically. I hope, one year, I will finish both of these motos, LOL!
Haha! There was no "50C Moto 2" that weekend. The other 50C race was not for MC but for ATVs! :ROFLMAO:

I am glad to know that I am not crazy, and I am not a wimp among iron men, LOL! One 55-minute moto per weekend was brutal enough for me.

Here are the lap times: Trackside Online Results Reporting

I was leading by 19 seconds on Lap 5 and then lost 5 positions due to my 3-minute pitstop. I didn't want to switch bikes trackside, out in the open. And I really needed a break too.

Top Bottom