Sold 2018 MXR For Sale, My Personal Demo

Zoom

My name is Larry Hughes. I was the Alta Regional Sales Manager for the South Central US. A friend of mine bought my 2018 MXR demo and is now selling it. It has 50 hours on it. Custom graphics and a new rear tire. Comes with a rapid charger. The bike was mostly used for dealer demos. I would take the bike to prospective dealers for them to test ride. Most dealers would ride it in a field near the dealership. I have raced it in 3 motocross races. 6 holeshots and 4 moto wins.

He has it listed on eBay, below is the link. He didn't get all the details correct when he listed it there, so don't let that scare you. This was one of my personal demo's.

You can call David Fletcher directly for more info: 936.689.6499

Alta Electric Dirt Bike | eBay

Alta 1.jpg

Alta 2.jpg

Alta 3.jpg

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
What a deal! Someone should jump on this, and soon!

Alta Electric Dirt Bike

$5,750.00
0 bids |
Ends in 13h 19m

or
$7,500.00
Buy It Now

Mark911

It only had one bid, the "buy it now" price. I don't think it had a reserve, so I wonder why there were no bids under $7.5?

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
Probably because someone really wanted it, enough to pay $7,500 to outbid everyone else. And they didn't want to stay up all night bidding.

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe. The problem with auto-bid is that someone who wants it more can still outbid you. They will set their auto-bid to top out at $6,500 or $7,000, only to see that your bid immediately went up. Next thing they will click the Buy-it-now.

Mark911

Like you said, that's why there's a limit to the auto-bid. You gotta know the MAX you'd pay before you walk away. There's no downside unless you have the same max bid as some other person and then it goes to the first bidder. I'd agree with you if there were a couple of bids on the table, but ZERO interest other than the buyer.

Top Bottom