Sold 2018 Alta Redshift SM Southeast Tennessee

Ireek

Up for grabs is my 2018 Alta Redshift SM, I say 2018 because that's what the MSO had on it, I bought it new in September 2017, title states it as being a 2018. Bike is in showroom condition with only signs of use being very marginal tire wear, it has never been dropped or damaged in any way, only marks are on kickstand, these are very light hairlines from possible transport to the dealer, it was like this when I bought it new, they are very minor but need to be disclosed. Always garaged, never ridden in rain, washed once with only gentle use with a water hose, has had at least 4 gear reducer oil changes (Royal Purple synthetic), 720 miles (22 hrs). I have had no updates done, never been back to the dealer for anything (still slow 6-7 hr charging), operates perfectly, battery has always been kept between 50-75% charge while stored. Pricing at $9,700 fairly firm, bike is financed with my local credit union, so the title is local and can be had same day the lien is satisfied. Cannot do trades and strongly prefer not to ship, I worked at a dealer where we shipped bikes frequently and I do not like most carriers methods, so it will be at buyers risk.

UC0s0x9l.jpg

TdsjcF7l.jpg

jhLrqWwl.jpg

3lyPWegl.jpg

Q8mhZbFl.jpg

Ireek

Thanks! Honestly, it's so dang hot here right now, I'm not in too much of a hurry, that and my dealer said the MX-R and EX-R won't be in til August, I'll have to decide between now and then which route I'm going to go.

I did get the faster charging firmware update done on my SM a few days ago, took them about an hour. I believe the update gives you a warning when the 9v battery is getting weak, more accurate hour meter that counts time only when the throttle is open (not entirely sure about that but something to that effect) and of course the ability to charge at 220.

Bike went to a great home in VA, me and the gentleman that bought the bike hung out a bit, you meet the nicest people on an Alta:)

Top Bottom