2018 Alta ex subframe microfiche

Wnuudiction

Is there a fiche online?
Not to my knowledge. You have to crash your bike and break a bunch of stuff then the dealer might send it to you out of exhaustion after trying to figure out the order.

I did asked Alta directly, and Kevin told me;
“Thank you for reaching out with these suggestions. Our team fully understands your ask, as it is logical for an OEM offer fiche drawings and sell parts through major retailers. Unfortunately Alta Motors is not at that stage yet. 2018 is only our second year of production and we are still a small company growing as fast as we can to keep up with demand. Right now our internal product documents are changing very frequently and while tracking the changes internally is possible, at this stage managing these changes for major retailers is simply beyond our current bandwidth. Still we are working to implement these improvements over time as they are important milestones which our team is adamant about achieving.
Until then we sincerely appreciate your understanding and support. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns about your bike or parts, I am always happy to help get you what you need.”

privateer703

AOF Addict
Any chance we can get the complete set of these exploded views? I'm adding them to the parts list spreadsheet. Also, the view of the rear bulkhead doesn't have leaders to the appropriate part. I'm guessing there isn't one, but if there is a better one let me know.