Withdrawn WTB KTM E-XC FREERIDE

Bought-2-L8

I have been looking for an electric KTM for years now but haven't had any luck. If anyone knows of one for sale or has one for sale please let me know. Still keeping the 2 MXR's I have now 👍

(Move this to Alta alternatives if it is a better fit, thanks.)

metallic88

I have been looking for an electric KTM for years now but haven't had any luck. If anyone knows of one for sale or has one for sale please let me know. Still keeping the 2 MXR's I have now 👍

(Move this to Alta alternatives if it is a better fit, thanks.)

look on craigslist i see them every now and again. last month there was one in winchester for 4400, i almost bought it but i dont think i could live with the power loss compaired to the alta, but the newer ones look much better, but i dont think they are sold in the us.

teddyquinn

Looks a long ways from you, and not sure if it's still available, but Solid Performance KTM in Downingtown, PA may have a first get Freeride-E for sale. Bummer that it's the first gen battery (and brakes), but do believe their 2018 revamped pack with Sony cells is an easy swap (should you be able to procure one). Good hunting.

Bought-2-L8

Looks a long ways from you, and not sure if it's still available, but Solid Performance KTM in Downingtown, PA may have a first get Freeride-E for sale. Bummer that it's the first gen battery (and brakes), but do believe their 2018 revamped pack with Sony cells is an easy swap (should you be able to procure one). Good hunting.
All of the bikes posted on Cycle Trader I have called about, thanks though 👍

Top Bottom