Want to buy WTB: Functioning Laptop/Data Cable/MultiTool setup

jaylude

I'd like to see if I can find a complete setup from someone here. I just purchased a 2018 MXR. If you have something you're looking to sell, shoot me a PM and let's see if we can work out a deal. I'm located in CT, if it matters.

Thanks,
Jay

Matt

E-Rider
I'd like to see if I can find a complete setup from someone here. I just purchased a 2018 MXR. If you have something you're looking to sell, shoot me a PM and let's see if we can work out a deal. I'm located in CT, if it matters.

Thanks,
@OneLapper lives in CT and has a laptop set up. He may be able to help you look at your bike/update firmware if you don't want to buy a laptop and cables.

OneLapper

"You don't *really* need the water pump...."
Forum's Sponsor
@OneLapper lives in CT and has a laptop set up. He may be able to help you look at your bike/update firmware if you don't want to buy a laptop and cables.
I was able to help out jaylude by checking out the bike he just purchased!

Absolutely beautiful bike, very well taken care of!

jaylude

Yep, thanks OneLapper!

I should have been clear in the first post, but basically, I have the ability to put a laptop setup together myself, but my hope was that someone here might have moved on from Alta's and have a complete setup they were ready to part with, to save me a bit of legwork. So basically if you have something that fits that bill, let me know!

Top Bottom