Why should I not buy this?

SuburbanDad

Sur ron x-edition christmas special | eBay

I am thinking about getting a Sur-ron X and using it as a trials bike. This one looks like a good price and an interesting color. Anybody know why I would not want to get an `X` or whether it would be suitable for light trials duty? Anybody know of a better deal?

I am thinking X and extra battery would be pretty baller.

@Redwolf thoughts?

Redwolf

My dog thinks I'm cool
Looks like a reasonable deal, and the X model would probably be a better choice.

But I may have taken too long to respond, looks like that particular unit is already sold.

But yes, overall I think the X model with an extra battery would be an awesome little trials toy, or pit bike, or just handy little scoot about.

Redwolf

My dog thinks I'm cool
Damn, that's what I paid for my standard model, before the X model was announced. And I thought it was a reasonable deal at the time too.

evh1

@SuburbanDad Man, I'm sorely tempted to try one of these Sur Rons. I've been looking at an E-pedal bike after wearing out a cheaper model...Rad Motors bike. It was fun'n all, but weighed a ton. Pretty good performance for only $1800 tho! Luna e-bike is a much better bike, but after riding my Alta so much, I think the Sur Ron is the only thing that'll compare - we're spoiled. I'm a very active 59 yr old and I'll ride it alot while the Alta's charging, lol.
What have you been considering and why? Are you gonna pull the trigger?