Which part should I install first...?

VINSANITY

Great to hear you bought an Alta - seriously go on this form and buy a display guard, that thing breaks and you have a boat anchor - have fun

C5tor

Chief Comedic Instigator
And who could resist adding high performance exhaust, loud pipes save lives after all.

It has crossed my mind to find one of my old mufflers, and attach it to the Alta somehow. But modify the muffler to add an access door w/lock, so I can store stuff like keys, wallet, phone, tools, beer, etc. The possibilities are endless. The Exhaust Vault(tm) or Muffler Trunk(tm) or some such catchy moniker.

Rix

Self proclaimed macho man extraordinaire
It has crossed my mind to find one of my old mufflers, and attach it to the Alta somehow. But modify the muffler to add an access door w/lock, so I can store stuff like keys, wallet, phone, tools, beer, etc. The possibilities are endless. The Exhaust Vault(tm) or Muffler Trunk(tm) or some such catchy moniker.
Thats a great idea.

Slayer

I was able to purchase an ALTA graphics kit for my Exr at a reasonable price from them. Picked out the features I wanted, and was impressed with the customer service and quality of the product.[/QUOTE]