Want to buy Wanted Alta Mx ...

AirCanada

I've got one with 400 miles on it. It's amazing, but I don't ride it much. I bought it in NY but moved to Canada, and it's here now. Let me know if you're interested.

Biondo

Hi possibly looking for a Alta Mx ...or alternative?
See a guy riding at Cahuilla Mx in California USA 🇺🇸
Looks like great fun!
Thanks y’all! Warren Escondido ca
Mom
I've got one with 400 miles on it. It's amazing, but I don't ride it much. I bought it in NY but moved to Canada, and it's here now. Let me know if you're interested.
Hi do you still have? And is it the Mx track version? Not very familiar with the models...I’m in Escondido California
Thanks Warren

Mark911

I might sell one of my two MXs, depends how much you want to spend. I'm pretty local to you, in Corona. There are two moto versions, the MX and the MXR. The MXR has more power and better suspension. I have the MX model with upgraded suspension and a few minor tweaks to make it faster. One BIG advantage of buying from me is that I can fix just about anything that can break on the Alta; mechanical, battery or electronics, and I'd stand behind my bikes. But right now it's a sellers market. If you want to pay less than 8-11 grand for any good used Alta I suggest you wait for a couple years.

AirCanada

I think $10k. I'll take pics in a few days. It's behind the sleds for the winter. No error codes ever, never had an issue. Only used for trail riding, never jumped.

Top Bottom