Want to buy WANT TO BUY EXR , prefer new but used possible...

RRR

I'm in Northern California, would like to get 2019 EXR. Would consider used, but must be street legal, ideal build would be w Left handed brake lever.. Anybody seen one at dealer or elsewhere lately on west coast? Thanks!

RRR

Yeah, I had checked w them several times... Really want EXR for street legal, and they'd had only MXR. I heard they sold the last one for $8500. thanks for the thought though!

ifranka65

Hello
New member here. I have 2019 EXR with upgrades, 355miles/26hrs. Always garaged. Upgraded tires, FAT TYRE on front and MOTO Z Xtreme Hybrid Gummy BFM on the rear, XSX skid plate, Seat Concept comfort seat, Renthal FAT BARS, Renthal sprocket upgrades (front/rear for the perfect gearing to lengthen your ride), CYRCA bar protection, REAR BRAKE LEVER (on the left handlebar) dual with right foot brake. $9,500. The bike has been ridden on trails.

IMG_2398.jpg

IMG_2397.jpg

IMG_2396.jpg

IMG_2395.jpg

RRR

Hello
New member here. I have 2019 EXR with upgrades, 355miles/26hrs. Always garaged. Upgraded tires, FAT TYRE on front and MOTO Z Xtreme Hybrid Gummy BFM on the rear, XSX skid plate, Seat Concept comfort seat, Renthal FAT BARS, Renthal sprocket upgrades (front/rear for the perfect gearing to lengthen your ride), CYRCA bar protection, REAR BRAKE LEVER (on the left handlebar) dual with right foot brake. $9,500. The bike has been ridden on trails.

View attachment 4488

View attachment 4489

View attachment 4490

View attachment 4491
looks perfect - near identical to my goals. Looks like you're located across the country though..? Why selling?

Racerx43

Hello

View attachment 4488

View attachment 4489

View attachment 4490

View attachment 4491
Are you still looking to sell your well cared for Alta?

I'm in Northern California, would like to get 2019 EXR. Would consider used, but must be street legal, ideal build would be w Left handed brake lever.. Anybody seen one at dealer or elsewhere lately on west coast? Thanks!
I have a MINT 2019 EXR Latest R5.8 version with all of the factory upgrades. Bone stock with 52.3 miles and 6.1 hrs. on it with the 220/110 volt charger. I never titled it, but I have the MSO and a bill of sale written out for $5,000 from the dealer to save you some money at your DMV if you decide to plate it. You can reach me at 631-838-5112 if you need any more information.

Top Bottom