Withdrawn Want to buy an MXR - new or used - Midwest or Southwest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
Withdrawing this posting. Opening another: Want to buy an MXR - used for $8,000 or less - Midwest or Southwest
-----------

I already have one MXR. Now looking to buy a second.

I will be between the Midwest and Southwest this winter, so MI, AZ, CA and nearby states are all within my driving distance.

There are several new bikes available at dealers in my area, some demos, and I am sure there are owners who will be selling. Please PM me the details:
  • Price
  • Condition
  • Mods/extras/issues
Thank you.
-----------------
Withdrawing this posting. Opening another: Want to buy an MXR - used for $8,000 or less - Midwest or Southwest

TriumphTwins

If your looking for a new bike World of power sports in Decatur IL had an ‘18 MXR and an MX last week. As a side note I am the one who just bought the ‘19 MXR that B’s Moto Lab had listed in the bikes section 👍. Hope I made a good decision!??

Alta_mxr

I have an 18 MXR pretty early I think. Bout 50hrs. No code 36. Push middle button right? Nothing comes up.

TriumphTwins

Boy I sure hope your right! Amidst all of the doom and gloom I am still super motivated about this bike. Just glad to get one before they are gone. I am hopeful that over time all of the issues will be able to be overcome by hacker, tinkerers! Hopeful......

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
If your looking for a new bike World of power sports in Decatur IL had an ‘18 MXR and an MX last week. As a side note I am the one who just bought the ‘19 MXR that B’s Moto Lab had listed in the bikes section 👍. Hope I made a good decision!??
Haha, I already called them, talked to Josh. They still have that MXR, but they do not know if they can sell it, and if yes then for how much, because it is owned by Alta, not a bank. I asked them to find out.

I also called four other dealers in my area. All had at least 1-2 new bikes in stock.

snydes

Staff member
I have an 18 MXR pretty early I think. Bout 50hrs. No code 36. Push middle button right? Nothing comes up.

Current firmware? 3 guys including myself (that we know of) only got the code after the new firmware was installed. The current firmware better detects these module imbalance issues.

TriumphTwins

Haha, I already called them, talked to Josh. They still have that MXR, but they do not know if they can sell it, and if yes then for how much, because it is owned by Alta, not a bank. I asked them to find out.
Yeah when I talked to them last week they were not real motivated to sell them that’s probably why. I called the other shop and they said they just wanted their money back out of the bike and offered it to me for 10,500 so I jumped on it. For a ‘19 it seemed like a good price. They sold me the rapid charger for a little less too 👍.

Alta_mxr

Current firmware? 3 guys including myself (that we know of) only got the code after the new firmware was installed. The current firmware better detects these module imbalance issues.
Had new firmware loaded at dealer couple months back. Still no codes unless I'm not checking the right way.

Screen Shot 2018-11-06 at 11.23.37 AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom