Wanderings of an EXR

Redwolf

My dog thinks I'm cool
I went looking for winter... I seem to have found it.
D7-lP3G4bncKwTzVVFv4JLYtX1b7ZUIHfeJpZxOEYiwQwxatz4kHqBOuZE-CX3Yyakq2igYToJXvCVWrqd45HBHhEcGuCxWgTHX01i--mCw_8Ghk7dVwpketx2IGLc1YD19GoYxZZgslfPZ-O9UvKQ0D8cYLzhm1nzSIw716u_0nlnqJ_DccXyxk9KsghvbuOcOkUFQ-0deJ7dJ4gpQNQxDDzLUbjdxIzBS2vI0Pcptr73FNsLj6BEQqfUjkzSMDMoKeNoODVKdxaVPPbqJ292SfDqaDV2NZBDW_F-x8-qD5yQXWo0guxDQg5OyZDuIp4yCg00st5jtXHavjHPCHITx95B-VEjwjctFjAHym5edTtkil7eiBeBM3sfrlI7dW6_pj39cpruKg1v_Jf4AIh503ttizFnjFFjFhr4Ke71iXd3A0e8CsfQCuiYn0ZlX2FPULtIjnGM2mUq_4WQ8lH76tCPhlPFFTAalqpKAGATmXQ1aetBHNPWY-DmHQ2ZjiB54mF0bhXykeEb63SohkV-1PmzL8xKt0sl3ssBImFM_rbyh33seZX6zSg2oKg2SejXXQ-bboU_vSoCC-YbtkzNDw2oiw8KGda9_zUDJivXZ8hCnbpS-reIjWoTcha4pn5fuk-Xyp9wKiSvBRYa9NaSb-pr7CVw3aEvr--XlHDcQdFk_qg_BQfWG4CVorYA=w664-h498-no

Trialsman

Rix, this isn't the one I bought from you. It is the one I bought new in Texas and changed the blue to brown. I have yours set up as a dual sport.

Reactions: Rix

Rix

Self proclaimed macho man extraordinaire
Rix, this isn't the one I bought from you. It is the one I bought new in Texas and changed the blue to brown. I have yours set up as a dual sport.
Best of both worlds, one for pure dirt, one for dirt and pavement.

Trialsman

Took the EXR out again in the snow. We have been having 6" snowfalls then hard freeze then more snow. The total was pretty darn deep in the woods. The spikes in the rear left nothing to be desired as traction was great. The front was not as good. It never totally slid out but it always felt on the ragged edge, espeially when we got to a section that was all torn up with ruts and mounds of ice and snow. Overall a good workout. It made me remeber why we always rode throughIMG_6821.jpgIMG_6822.jpg the winter............spring!

Trialsman

I forgot to add; Temp was 11* when I loaded up from a warm shop. By the time we started the ride approximately one hour later it was 19*. It went up to about 23* by the end of the ride. I was in map one and ended with 55% charge from a full start. I didn't think the temp caused much issue for the little over two hours of riding. The noise of the spikes on the ice was really loud. I may use ear plugs next time ha,ha.

Rix

Self proclaimed macho man extraordinaire

Redwolf

My dog thinks I'm cool