Sold Vin001

Blatant Moto

Here’s an interesting one, and thought someone here might be interested in it. This is Alta Vin#001. First bike off the production line. We used it for mocking up prototype bodywork. Kinda cool. Currently accepting offers.

It’s largely complete, but minus a battery (battery in place is just a shell), display, and what looks like just an inverter cover. Art project? Hang it on the wall? An entire BOM of spare parts for your runner? Bury it and unearth it in 40 years and pay for your grandchildren’s college tuition? Maybe!

Bike does not come with the 3d printed number plate and front fender.

If someone is truly interested, I’ll move bikes around and take it outside for some better pictures.

Bike is located in Millbrae, CA

B98E3519-36C6-4455-A16A-A2E051F4B738.jpeg

E18FD131-2079-47A0-AD5A-C45BD75B59F4.jpeg

66BF0CB7-BAE0-46A6-ADD4-F54AF2348F5A.jpeg

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
Nice. Someone could add a battery, display, and inverter cover and make it a functional museum piece! All of these parts are still available, if one looks hard or asks.

privateer703

AOF Addict
Did you say the number plate is 3d printed?? If that is the case can you provide us with a 3d file, or post it on a site where we could order one?

privateer703

AOF Addict
Did you buy these yourself? Just wondering if you know how much they cost from the printer? Trying to determine if 3d printing the side number plates is an economically viable option.

Blatant Moto

Did you buy these yourself? Just wondering if you know how much they cost from the printer? Trying to determine if 3d printing the side number plates is an economically viable option.
I made these while working at Alta. I’d imagine they’d be a few hundred dollars a piece retail to have something of this size printed in one shot like these are. Plus they’ll shatter immediately if made from ABS. These were never meant to be ridden. People will respond saying “BUT BUT BUT YOU CAN PRINT IT FROM SOMETHING STRONGER!”
Sure. But if it’s designed to be beat on, there’s nothing better than poly pro. 3d printed parts look like heck pretty quickly too.

Motophyllic

Can you give me a price range. I’m not interested so much in the serial number as much as the parts.

Alta05

I am very interested and i will like to purchase it i have chassis 05 the very first sold to the public .
so you probably know who i am.
i can pay cash and pick it up.

take care

Top Bottom