VIN Decode / breakdown help please (Homologation in New Zealand)

RJH MXR

Hi guys,
After some technical info please!
I'm trying to road register an EX-R over here in New Zealand 56PARAFM4KB000105 and the NZTA which is our version of the DMV are proving to make every single step of the way extremely difficult.
With Alta being out of business, finding any official documentation hasn't been easy so far, what I'm in need of now is an "official breakdown" of the vin number.
I'm hoping there might be some ex Alta employees that can assist me here?

Redwolf

My dog thinks I'm cool
Unless one of our former Alta insiders chimes in, that spreadsheet may be the best there is left. You may be able to cobble something together using that information, but as small as Alta was, there likely isn't anything better.

Wish I had better information for you, but at least I know who has another early EXR like me, I have #103.

Good luck and enjoy your bike!

Rashid510

Forum's Sponsor
Hi guys,
After some technical info please!
I'm trying to road register an EX-R over here in New Zealand 56PARAFM4KB000105 and the NZTA which is our version of the DMV are proving to make every single step of the way extremely difficult.
With Alta being out of business, finding any official documentation hasn't been easy so far, what I'm in need of now is an "official breakdown" of the vin number.
I'm hoping there might be some ex Alta employees that can assist me here?

The NHTSA documentation we have indicates the VIN breakdown structure you have. What are you looking for? The dealer/owner you bought the bike from should have the title info, and legal paper work? I know in NZ you need some sort of certificate...

(Cliff notes: Homologation of vehicles suck.)