Sold Various parts available

MADFamily

As some of you may know. I came across some parts (not for free) during the final hours of Alta HQ. I have quite a lot of stuff (too much to list) and will be letting it go to individuals who need it, secondly everyone else. I’m willing to let anything I have go at original MSRP. It’s the right thing to do in my mind.

Let me know what your looking for and possibly we can set something up.

Cheers,
Electro
Looking for 1200139-00? Bootguard, L, any luck???

ElectroBraap

Hope all is well,
We have a 2018 MXR, looking for LEFT SIDE BOOT GUARD, also CHAIN GUIDE, and hoping I would ask again, for THE RUBBER FLAP THAT COVERS THE CHARGING PORT... PLEASE GET BACK AT YOUR EARLIEST CONVENIENCE...
THANK YOU...

Sorry to say all my spare parts have dried up. Alas I don’t believe I had any of those pieces available at any time. I do believe others here can get you in touch with someone with those parts. Hope you find what your looking for. 👌

-Electro

MADFamily

Sorry to say all my spare parts have dried up. Alas I don’t believe I had any of those pieces available at any time. I do believe others here can get you in touch with someone with those parts. Hope you find what your looking for. 👌

-Electro
Thanks for your reply, hopefully someone else has the part. Thanks again. Have a great day...

Top Bottom