Sold Various parts available

ElectroBraap

As some of you may know. I came across some parts (not for free) during the final hours of Alta HQ. I have quite a lot of stuff (too much to list) and will be letting it go to individuals who need it, secondly everyone else. I’m willing to let anything I have go at original MSRP. It’s the right thing to do in my mind.

Let me know what your looking for and possibly we can set something up.

Cheers,
Electro

ElectroBraap

Fresh out of subframes. Everyone wants those naturally. Sorry.

Let’s just have everyone DM me so we have a long string of these back and forth.

Thanks guys.

MADFamily

Hello,
Sounds excellent, you were at the right place at the right time, I'm hoping to be too. Please get back to me if you have any type of charger for sale, I will purchase. My son is in need of another charging unit, the Regular Charger or Rapid Charger, please I will gladly purchase from you, I've been searching far and wide. Also, the Rubber Flap that covers the charging port, if you have this part, My son needs it for his MXR.
PLEASE GET BACK TO ME...

As some of you may know. I came across some parts (not for free) during the final hours of Alta HQ. I have quite a lot of stuff (too much to list) and will be letting it go to individuals who need it, secondly everyone else. I’m willing to let anything I have go at original MSRP. It’s the right thing to do in my mind.

Cheers,
Electro

Alta05

Hi

i will be interested to gem some plastics and a swing arm if you have one .
one of my early bike has been raced in france and i am trying to put together a part package so he can run it another season

ElectroBraap

Hello,
Sounds excellent, you were at the right place at the right time, I'm hoping to be too. Please get back to me if you have any type of charger for sale, I will purchase. My son is in need of another charging unit, the Regular Charger or Rapid Charger, please I will gladly purchase from you, I've been searching far and wide. Also, the Rubber Flap that covers the charging port, if you have this part, My son needs it for his MXR.
PLEASE GET BACK TO ME...

Sorry man I don’t have any of that 😭

MADFamily

Cheers,
Electro

Hope all is well,
We have a 2018 MXR, looking for LEFT SIDE BOOT GUARD, also CHAIN GUIDE, and hoping I would ask again, for THE RUBBER FLAP THAT COVERS THE CHARGING PORT... PLEASE GET BACK AT YOUR EARLIEST CONVENIENCE...
THANK YOU...

Top Bottom