Tried to send the Alta into orbit today

Fourth_Floor

I have all this in my side yard that is only .6 of an acre. Neighbors all around as you can see and have not received a single complaint. This bike is the absolute best purchase I can remember making and no way will I ever go back to a gas bike. Being able to just pull my bike out of my garage and ride for a little bit, whenever I want, is an awesome feeling and this machine has been bulletproof so far. I haven't even had as much as a loose spoke yet.

DynoDan1216

My spark plugs fell out, and I lost my muffler and carb somewhere on the trail. Can’t seem to find them anywhere! Although the ranger at the OHV park always tries to find my spark arrestor, and gives me funny looks when they can’t find it.
HAH! Had a Michigan DNR officer tell me I couln't ride my bike on the trails until I could proove my bike didn't need a spark arrester. I took it to a dealer 2 miles down the rode with him and the guys at the dealer called him an idiot. Good Times.

DynoDan1216

You are clearily younger than 50. I look for the mellower types of terrain nowdays with the smaller jumps on them (under 6 inches please) so I don't try to practice scrubbing. More power to you, that's a bad ass jump.

Top Bottom