Sold Trade KTM World MXR suspension for Stock MXR suspension

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
I have an extra perfectly good KTM World revalved suspension set here. It is the best overall setup that I have ever tried. I would like to try some new suspension revalve setups, but I'd hate to have to tear apart a perfectly good suspension. I would rather make a trade with another MXR owner, who is on the fence about spending ~$1K on a suspension revalve, or wouldn't want to be for several weeks without a running bike.

The suspension comes with green SKF seals ($65) and an Xtrig rear spring preload adjuster ($189) to adjust your sag quickly and precisely. The build sheet and the receipt are attached.

Here is my ride review: My quest for a perfect Alta Redshift motocross suspension

Asking $650 + your current MXR fork and shock.
I pay the shipping to you, you pay the shipping to me.

IMG_20200530_1443070.jpg

Attachments

• KTM World Alta MXR suspension.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 17

C5tor

Chief Comedic Instigator
That Xtrig preload adjuster looks pretty cool. Do you know which model works on the MXR? Kind pricey, though. Sure looks like it would make adjustment a heck of a lot easier, though. I HATE rotating preload collars, even though it is pretty easy to get at on the Alta, with no airbox or carb to get in the way. (Yay Alta!)

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, it is still the best overall setup that I have ever tried. But I have two of these KTM World suspensions already, and the third one, revalved by Precision Concepts, is great for hardpack and jumpy tracks.

If I were to keep fiddling with these three, I would have to revalve one of the KTM World setups, which I would rather not do because I paid good money for it, and it works great. Hence -- I am offering a trade.

My goal is to have one setup for big jumps, one for sand, and one for everything else. KTM World is perfect for everything else. Motocross, jumps, hardpack, loamy tracks, and I also did the NE 24-hour challenge on it.

Top Bottom