Time for Cleaning and a Few Upgrades

wildman240

1555002312929.png

Have to get the wrenching started so I can test the new parts before the 24hr in Alabama. Tubliss (front/rear), Task lighting with under seat battery, Alta skid plate, awesome dash vault, LHRB, new pads, and whatever else I'm forgetting.

evh1

I think he's gonna come up with a hop-up kit out of that LG mickeywave in the background. Just hit "Easy Minute" on the dial for a 60 second boost of microwave E-Power a la Alta Level 5. May light up the trail for a 1/2 mile too.

wildman240

I think he's gonna come up with a hop-up kit out of that LG mickeywave in the background. Just hit "Easy Minute" on the dial for a 60 second boost of microwave E-Power a la Alta Level 5. May light up the trail for a 1/2 mile too.
Better hold on tight. (Hold my beer...is that thing on?) :D

OneLapper

"You don't *really* need the water pump...."
Forum's Sponsor
View attachment 2820

Have to get the wrenching started so I can test the new parts before the 24hr in Alabama. Tubliss (front/rear), Task lighting with under seat battery, Alta skid plate, awesome dash vault, LHRB, new pads, and whatever else I'm forgetting.

You mean you have a few parts to test at the 24hr in Alabama FOR the 24hr Challenge a month later in NY! :ROFLMAO:

wildman240

Guessing you have multiple wheel sets like I do with that many extra Tubliss systems. I need to get a couple more sets of Tubliss myself.

OneLapper

"You don't *really* need the water pump...."
Forum's Sponsor
Guessing you have multiple wheel sets like I do with that many extra Tubliss systems. I need to get a couple more sets of Tubliss myself.

Two wheel sets for the Alta and one for the ICE. I'm going to get a mud/sand/semi paddle tire to run on the 19" with Tubliss if it turns into a mud bog like last years overnight hours. Hopefully the Kenda Ibex is all that they say it is, and with the Tubliss system and 5 psi or so, I've been told it's an awesome set up.

wildman240

I saw the Kenda on the top of your pile there...haven't tried one yet either. If you test before the race, let me know your thoughts and the set up.

Rix

Self proclaimed macho man extraordinaire
I’m getting ready for the season, too

View attachment 2821

View attachment 2822
This looks like my tire stash from the old days. Down here in NV, the best most durable knobby tire to run is the Maxxis Desert IT, I would get three 40 mile rides out of a tire and that was it. Ironically, and maybe because its lack of needing wheel spin, But I get way more mileage out of tires.