Thoughts on a great Alta stand/lift?

Philip

Administrator
Staff member

Brad 594

This what I use for my MXR. I became very tired of lifting MX bikes onto their stands over the years. This stand is so easy to lift with one foot operation that required very little effort. Stand quality is excellent. Bike is very stable on the stand. Packs well in the back of my truck when headed to the track. They come in a variety of colors as well.

LS1 Lift Stand

2018SM-R

This what I use for my MXR. I became very tired of lifting MX bikes onto their stands over the years. This stand is so easy to lift with one foot operation that required very little effort. Stand quality is excellent. Bike is very stable on the stand. Packs well in the back of my truck when headed to the track. They come in a variety of colors as well.

LS1 Lift Stand

I have this stand but it doesn’t fit under the SM. There isn’t enough clearance. Ty.

wildman240

LS1 Lift Stand

I use the exact but in black.

C5tor

Chief Comedic Instigator
I use the Tusk adjustable stand. It has a nice long lever, so you can use foot or hand to lift the bike. It also adjusts from as low as 9” up to 17” in the down position.

1626965093468.jpeg

F451

I use the Tusk adjustable stand. It has a nice long lever, so you can use foot or hand to lift the bike. It also adjusts from as low as 9” up to 17” in the down position.

View attachment 7470

I had that exact Tusk stand and while I liked the adjustability, it was a bit wobbly. I gave it to Danny down the street as I had a couple stands already, and he had none. He was psyched to get it. :)

C5tor

Chief Comedic Instigator
I had that exact Tusk stand and while I liked the adjustability, it was a bit wobbly. I gave it to Danny down the street as I had a couple stands already, and he had none. He was psyched to get it. :)
I’m a bit wobbly too, but my wife hasn’t given me away yet! I must still be useful enough to keep.