'This isn't working'

F451

Me in the morning reading the breaking news that Alta went out of business after I decided in the middle of the night, the night before, to finally buy an Alta after wringing my hands over the purchase for MONTHS. What the hell God?! Lol.

OutragedCatGlasses.jpg

DynoDan1216

HUH, you guys gotta be kidding me. My wife told me that the Dirtbike and Motocross Action magazines were taking up too much space in the living room and that she was going to throw them out because I don't ever read them. Yeah my whole collection from 1978 on. The divorse went well and know I have all of (well, almost) my two wheeled friends in the house and none of them EVER complain. Do I miss her? Sure, It was nice to have someone around to do the dishes.

Mikec265

HUH, you guys gotta be kidding me. My wife told me that the Dirtbike and Motocross Action magazines were taking up too much space in the living room and that she was going to throw them out because I don't ever read them. Yeah my whole collection from 1978 on. The divorse went well and know I have all of (well, almost) my two wheeled friends in the house and none of them EVER complain. Do I miss her? Sure, It was nice to have someone around to do the dishes.
I guarantee throw away dishes are cheaper....

Top Bottom