The Italian Tacita

rayivers

The only weight I could find online for this bike was several years old (397 lbs). Hopefully they've trimmed it a bit. :)

Mark911

Much different. They're using a gearbox/clutch to make up for a narrow speed range system, probably 4-5000 rpm max. I'm guessing low voltage bus as well based on the huge stator wires. Got good components, however.

Rix

Self proclaimed macho man extraordinaire
Checking out their TRace Enduro, its produces 34kw and comes with a 9kwh battery. That is not bad if the total weight is under 300 pounds, which I would be surprised if it was.

ENDURO
11 kW

€ 14.098,00
The 11 kW motor for car driving licence with 7,5 kWh of batteries ( 9 kWh battery pack + € 1.320)
27 kW

€ 15.418,00
27 kW motor with the 9 kWh battery pack
34 kW

+ € 1.245,00
34 kW motor with the 9 kWh battery pack
Full kevlar/carbon body

+ € 2.920,00
Full kevlar/carbon body + racing set-up suspensions

Redwolf

My dog thinks I'm cool
I had looked into this bike when I was shopping with for a new ebike, but ruled it out due to the unnecessary complexity that the multi gear transmission created. I also felt the weight was too much for a off-road trail bike, when the competition was significantly lighter. But as time goes on, I will be keeping an eye on further developments, who knows what corner of the world Alta's replacement will come from.

snydes

Staff member
Dude!!! I remember that movie, Frankincycle was fugly to say the least. A combo of 1970s and 1980s technology.

I’m talking about those squirrelly squarish black bikes that Billy (I think) dude was racing.

“Nobody bites my snake you snake!” :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Rix

Rix

Self proclaimed macho man extraordinaire
I’m talking about those squirrelly squarish black bikes that Billy (I think) dude was racing.

“Nobody bites my snake you snake!” :ROFLMAO:
Yah I knew what you meant brother Snydes, I was referencing the other bike to iterate we were talking about the same movie.

Top Bottom