Testing out my new MXR today

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
Had a front flat on the older MXR. No problem, I kept riding the new one.

I was lazy to shim the chain slider on the new bike. Now it is already busted. Hopefully @racer726 will have new and improved sliders soon.

The N2Dirt suspension needs some work. I am talking to Brian and keeping fingers crossed.

A very interesting observation. The stock rear suspension on my new MXR is ***NOTHING*** like what I used to have on my older MXR. There is a plenty or rebound damping. I was actually quite happy with it today.

Redwolf

My dog thinks I'm cool
Very cool, nice to see you have perfect riding weather today.

Although all weather is good for riding, just some is better!

Redwolf

My dog thinks I'm cool
I sure hope you're here talking to us while waiting for the bike to recharge, otherwise you should be out riding, not here talking to us on a nice day!

Fod

I was lazy to shim the chain slider on the new bike. Now it is already busted. Hopefully @racer726 will have new and improved sliders soon.

The N2Dirt suspension needs some work. I am talking to Brian and keeping fingers crossed.

A very interesting observation. The stock rear suspension on my new MXR is ***NOTHING*** like what I used to have on my older MXR. There is a plenty or rebound damping. I was actually quite happy with it today.
Yeah he will take care of you! Today we went riding in the hills (Finally some rain!!!!) at some natural terrain tracks Kyle Lewis built for training. VW bug size braking bumps and harsh landings....I am so impressed with my bikes suspension, I sent Brian another thank you message today! Glad to hear that Alta updated the shock valving on the later production runs! Previous valving was not just horrible...it was flat out dangerous!

autohog

Wonder if the other bike VIN#444 has the updated rear shock?