TCMB371 Video Thread

C5tor

Chief Comedic Instigator
@TCMB371 - Once again, smooth like butta’. Love how soft you land those big ones. Great technique.

Coming from a street background and being a pretty conservative rider anyway, I am finding it difficult to just pin it and launch it. Old dog, new tricks and all.

I was wondering if you might dedicate one of your new moto commentary segments to some jumping techniques for the Alta. Things like your strategy and timing off the jump face, differences in your technique vs a gas bike, rear brake vs rolling off the throttle in the air, etc. I am sure we could all learn a lot from your experience.

Thanks. Keep the vids coming! I find myself coming to this thread when I want to see what it would be like to be fast on the track instead of my usual turte-like laps.

F451

Nice race! The vid quality is amazing. The muddy turns and jump faces, then you're into dry hard pack, then back to wet dirt, looks really tricky. Nice work.

TCMB371

The Silent Assassin
Forum's Sponsor
Nice race! The vid quality is amazing. The muddy turns and jump faces, then you're into dry hard pack, then back to wet dirt, looks really tricky. Nice work.

No kidding! The tires I have on the bike are on their last leg, usually I would have changed them by now but it was a last minute decision to go race this. I was slipping and sliding the first couple turns, and every time i went through a watered section I felt like i was tip toeing lol.