TCMB371 Video Thread

leeo45

Geezer in denial
That is cool riding at night under the lights. Sort of reminds me of night skiing in Colorado. I don't know if it would be the same on a MX track, but night skiing taught me to look further ahead and ski better because I couldn't really see the small bumps near my skis anyway.

And I suppose as summer gets here it is literally cooler to ride without the sun beating down on you. Good stuff. Thanks for all the videos.

Matt

E-Rider
That is cool riding at night under the lights. Sort of reminds me of night skiing in Colorado. I don't know if it would be the same on a MX track, but night skiing taught me to look further ahead and ski better because I couldn't really see the small bumps near my skis anyway.

And I suppose as summer gets here it is literally cooler to ride without the sun beating down on you. Good stuff. Thanks for all the videos.
I had a similar experience night skiing and night riding on the Alta. Doing single track with ruts and roots you can't see very well you look farther ahead and just flow through everything. It has helped me look forward more.