TCMB371 Video Thread

Jayfox911

Thanks for posting. I like the angle of the go pro compared to mine.
Also, is the gps track in the corner part of the new Gopro software? Which model Gopro do you use?

TCMB371

The Silent Assassin
Forum's Sponsor
Thanks for posting. I like the angle of the go pro compared to mine.
Also, is the gps track in the corner part of the new Gopro software? Which model Gopro do you use?

You can enable telemetry recording on any GoPro that is a 5 Black and up. I have the base model hero 5 but i flashed the Hero 5 Black firmware onto it, so its essentially a hero 5 black.

A .wav file is recorded alongside your video that contains all of the telemetry data. You have to use the GoPro Quik app to overlay the telemetry onto the video manually.

leeo45

Geezer in denial

Further evidence that you need a horn, a PA system blasting a 4 stroke exhaust, or very loud playing cards in your spokes. Other riders don't seem to relate your yelling to a bike about to pass them. We need to be careful or tracks will start banning our quiet bikes as too dangerous.

Nice laps, sorry about the fender bracket.

C5tor

Chief Comedic Instigator

Fun stuff! I love the way you yelled at the dude in blue every time you passed him. Probably scared the poo out of him every time. Too funny. You just need to put a little megaphone on the front of your helmet an make the BRAAAAAP sound at full volume all the way around the track.