TCMB 3D Printed Parts

TCMB371

The Silent Assassin
Forum's Sponsor
Look good! Would you sell that fender mount part and the shock HSC adjuster?
$$$?

Definitely will be! I first want to track test the pieces to make sure they hold up to some normal rough motocross track riding before i list them for sale. I'm heading to the track tomorrow and will be performing initial testing. Once i'm satisfied with the durability and strength of the parts, i'll go ahead and list them for purchase here on the AOF store, alongside the lower chain slider.

TCMB371

The Silent Assassin
Forum's Sponsor
Initial testing went well. The black bracket i printed in PETG did break after repeatedly and purposefully jumping and landing to flat. The two PLA versions i printed held up to normal riding abuse much better. Neither of the two PLA brackets broke, so things are looking promising!

After testing this past weekend, i'd like to make a few design changes to the mount that will increase the strength even more. A little more testing and then i'll feel comfortable offering them to the community!

Redwolf

My dog thinks I'm cool
Does the front brake line squeak in your brackets like it does in the factory part?

Or am I the only one who has that issue?

TCMB371

The Silent Assassin
Forum's Sponsor
Does the front brake line squeak in your brackets like it does in the factory part?

Or am I the only one who has that issue?

No squeaking here! The plastic is actually really smooth so the brake line slides in the bracket probably smoother than the stock guide.