Tax credits?

Speedkills

I looked into the CA credit’s but they are awfully finicky, you have to make less money than most who can afford to buy an Alta, and you have to keep it 30 months or you end up having to repay a portion of the rebate.

leeo45

Geezer in denial
My state is broke and rescinded all evehicle programs.

My state charges me extra each year for having an EV. :rolleyes:

Also, I don't know the source of the info but Hudson Valley Cycles made this post a couple of months ago:
Unfortunate! There's no federal tax credit. Last I know of there were only a couple states still offering a statewide credit.

M

mike tillery

hello , I just registered a 2019 alta exr in the state of Washington. they charged me $150 extra for no gasoline road tax available for ice bikes. ev's like tesla and prius pay extra. YUK !

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
US retroactively extends tax credits for charger installations, electric motorcycles and fuel cell vehicles through end of 2017 (Updated)
I should be allowed to retroactively title my sold 2017 MX, so that I could amend my 2017 tax return, and apply for that Federal tax credit!

magatta

Forum's Sponsor
hello , I just registered a 2019 alta exr in the state of Washington. they charged me $150 extra for no gasoline road tax available for ice bikes. ev's like tesla and prius pay extra. YUK !
Glad to see another Washingtonian! sad to hear about our taxes.

blbills

Alta should sell these bikes standard with "training wheels" so that we can apply for the federal tax credit.