Stealth Design planned for my EXR.

Motophyllic

Can you elaborate on the headlight off switch? Does it trip the circuit when you turn it back on?

wwmotors

Can you elaborate on the headlight off switch? Does it trip the circuit when you turn it back on?
I installed a switch in the plus cable to the low beam bulb. When i turn it on again, it works only, when you restart the bike. The CAN bus only switches on the low beam, when there is a bulb recognized! Strange!

Motophyllic

I’ve had similar results. I put the switch on the high beam so I switch to low beam to get light and high beam for it to be off and when I cycle the key it resets. Still looking for a way to have highbeam and low beam. Thanks man!!

evh1

I was all set to copy Motophylic with the same wrap as I hunt off of my Alta alot. I got into a huge bottom chasing pigs one day and had my Alta had NOT been white, it still may be out there. I looked with my OnX tracker for 45 minutes and still almost walked by it...that white finally jumped out at me like a deers white tail. Sure was glad I found it as it was a long ass wet walk back without the bike. That said, the Urban Camo look is cool and I imagine it won't disappear on you like camo in the woods.

Motophyllic

Urban camo looks sweet. I wish I had a few different sets plastics for different themes. Maybe some day. Mine isn’t done yet. I’ll keep posting pics.