Standard charger in Australia

kenweld

Hey,

Could someone help me out in regards to using a standard alta charger in Australia being 240v not 110v? Could i use the standard one somehow if i use an inverter?
Also would anyone have a rapid charger they would sell? And would this work with 240v?
Thanks

Redwolf

My dog thinks I'm cool
Hey,

Could someone help me out in regards to using a standard alta charger in Australia being 240v not 110v? Could i use the standard one somehow if i use an inverter?
Also would anyone have a rapid charger they would sell? And would this work with 240v?
Thanks
Either charger will work using 240v, just install the correct plug. It's that simple, no inverter/converter or any other expensive contraptions required.

kenweld

Either charger will work using 240v, just install the correct plug. It's that simple, no inverter/converter or any other expensive contraptions required.
Hey Redwolf, from what i understand, the standard charger is only rated at 110v. So if you plug it up to 240v youll blow it to pieces?

Redwolf

My dog thinks I'm cool
Hey Redwolf, from what i understand, the standard charger is only rated at 110v. So if you plug it up to 240v youll blow it to pieces?
Not true, I have used one on 240v, it does just fine. Here in the states, we just make a conversion plug and go, there aren't even any settings that require changing. These chargers are very flexible for input voltage and frequency.