Share your OTD Cost

TCMB371

The Silent Assassin
Forum's Sponsor
What did you guys pay for your Alta's "Out the Door", chargers included?

Feel free to PM the info if you are not comfortable sharing it publicly.

snydes

Staff member
Haha! Crickets! I guess nobody wants to admit what they paid! I’ll bite... 2018 MXR 12.3 w/3.3kW charger. It is what it is.

TCMB371

The Silent Assassin
Forum's Sponsor
18 MXR demo with 22 hours and fast charger. $9800 otd.
I also saved by buying out of state to avoid paying sales tax

Sounds like you got a great deal. I was thinking about buying a demo bike as well, but my local dealer is not offering nearly as much of a discount as you got.

schwankl

in utah 19 EXR they took 250 off retail for paying $3k card and rest check. they included r-charger for free due to only 4-prong. +dmv/tax ... an extra r-charger was $1500 tho - got out of state.

Rix

Self proclaimed macho man extraordinaire
$12,200 for my 2019 EXR. I bought it out of state. When I registered it at the NV DMV, I got sapped with an additional $980 for taxes.

Slayer

OTD. 2019 EXR w/rapid charger and parts for a 120v adapator (they had not had a chance to build yet). Plus Choice of a Fly or Thor ($110) helmet. All applicable taxes, fees, title and plates.image.png

Rix

Self proclaimed macho man extraordinaire
OTD. 2019 EXR w/rapid charger and parts for a 120v adapator (they had not had a chance to build yet). Plus Choice of a Fly or Thor ($110) helmet. All applicable taxes, fees, title and plates.View attachment 1196
Thats close to what I have total with tax and registration and title. And I didn't get a helmet.