Russian Milandr CM250?

Redwolf

My dog thinks I'm cool
I've been seeing this video pop up everywhere this week now, looks like an interesting bike... Just wonder if the Russians will share it with us.

VINSANITY

Looking more closely at the design I really like the simplicity - looks like common common components like motor and controller - ideal placement of electric motor right at swing arm pivot - quick change battery - steel frame - like it

enjoythesilenc

The pond looks like a heavy metal pit and there is an actual nuclear reactor in the background of the video showing the frozen motocross race. Pretty hardcore

Jared

The pond looks like a heavy metal pit and there is an actual nuclear reactor in the background of the video showing the frozen motocross race. Pretty hardcore
Rider of the green bike 👍 The handling of the bikes seems to show a weight distribution similar to our Alta’s with the exception that these bikes seem to pitch to the side more quickly when the rear tire breaks traction, and the front seems to touchdown more softly landing off bumps when throttle is applied. Possibly more of the weight is situated higher up in the frame than on an Alta?

bayodome

All jokes aside, that thing looks like it has some decent power. And unlike most e-moto companies, they have good riders demonstrating the bike's capabilities. Also, I don't speak Russian, but if I'm not mistaken it looks like it has an electronic clutch...? Legit.

I'm all about the modular ethos too: provide a power plant that can be fit into multiple products. ATVs, go-karts, paragliders...they have it all!

bayodome

This is my dream right here. MX that doesn't piss off the neighbor or destroy my ear drums (anymore than they already are, anyway). The Milandr is legit! Why haven't I heard of it until now?!

Also, it looks like they're using a KX front end. Presumably the Air Forks that I'm sure they had leftovers of. Not the best forks, but they're still at least meant for the rigors of motocross.