Rivian Amazon delivery van spotted

C5tor

Chief Comedic Instigator
That sound is pretty annoying. Wonder if it has an app to pick a different song, like a ringtone? Like something soothing if you are driving slow, or AC/DC if you are driving fast. I wanna see that bad boy switch to “Icecream Truck” mode when cruising the neighborhood real slow. Then switch to Road Runner or Speed Racer mode when pulling away. Maybe a foghorn with some super-subwoofer vibrations to shake your house so you can feel when they left a package, because your fillings vibrate and your paintings rattle on the walls.

F451

Is that really the sound from the vehicle? Or is that audio added to the video? I hope it’s added to the video, that is horrendous Lol.

C5tor

Chief Comedic Instigator
You know it's a pre-production unit because the driver does not seem to drive like a maniac...
You can tell he hasn't driven it long. The longer you have to drive that monstrosity, the faster you will be motivated to drive simply to complete your deliveries and make the fingernail-on-chalkboard abomination stop.

F451

Other than the noise it would make a good Alta hauler - charge directly off the van

I would imagine the sound coming from it could be easily modified, volume, track, turn it off, etc, or just disconnect the speakers if not.

Depending on range, yes, an awesome Alta hauler.

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
Actually, the music reminds me more of the Stallone's "Demolition Man" movie, and how ignorantly and blissfully happy people lived there in the future under a totalitarian control of a benevolent dictator and his futuristic technology. I think they actually drove Rivian-shaped EVs in that movie!