Redshift MX Throttle

Chris

I busted the throttle on my Redshift MX. I tried contacting Hirschmann to see if I could buy one from them with no success. I also tried contacting my insurance company to see if they’d help without success. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can get a new throttle. Mine is completely broken.

Rashid510

Forum's Sponsor
I busted the throttle on my Redshift MX. I tried contacting Hirschmann to see if I could buy one from them with no success. I also tried contacting my insurance company to see if they’d help without success. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can get a new throttle. Mine is completely broken.

Ah owners coming out of the woodwork since they need parts. Dont worry, help is out there. If your an MX or MXR looks like you need the shortened throttle without the throttle board connector in line with the harness. Once the OP posts this should be straight forward. How is it broken?

FYI - Hirschmann WILL NOT support directly. Small fish big pond.

electriclife

Hello does anyone know if you can make a MXR throttle fit on a MXR. The wiring colours are the same. But the power plugs are not the same. Any help?

Rashid510

Forum's Sponsor
I first saw this fault Yesterday then I tried again today a number of times but the same issue. How might I update my firmware?

Mulitool. There is documented process on the forum which explains what you need to put together. Also try unplugging the throttle and re-installing as there could be a wiring fault. There is some good info in this thread (not the first time): Inverter Throttle Fault

snydes

Staff member
One other thought that came to mind... check the throttle connection for any obvious issues. I somewhat remember a member overseas having a throttle fault that was caused by a bad connection.

StarFaraon

Thanks so much for the assistance! I just inspected the six pin connector and after taking it apart and putting it back together it seems to be in perfect condition but same issue with inverted throttle fault!

Top Bottom