Rear Disc Brake Protector

Kirk

Thanks man. I've seen that one but it replaces the stock caliper adapter. Was just trying to avoid that. Thought there might be one like the link i posted above. Wondering what KTM make and model would compare to our stock alta caliper adapters.

Judaslefourbe

Thanks man. I've seen that one but it replaces the stock caliper adapter. Was just trying to avoid that. Thought there might be one like the link i posted above. Wondering what KTM make and model would compare to our stock alta caliper adapters.
Virtually all dirt going KTMs bigger than 85cc and younger than 2010 or so should have the same RR caliper/wheel setup.

Judaslefourbe

Fixed.
And I believe so. Easy to check by looking at the KTM PN online for different years.
I understand only the front axle has changed (several times).

dgedition

I’m looking for a shark fin for my EX. Does the bullet proof designs one works on this bike?

I know a lot of the parts on this thing are KTM. I just haven’t had any luck finding an answer on this one. Thanks

bluefxstc

I’m looking for a shark fin for my EX. Does the bullet proof designs one works on this bike?

I know a lot of the parts on this thing are KTM. I just haven’t had any luck finding an answer on this one. Thanks

Here are the Alta installation instructions and a picture of the bullet proof designs rear disk guard I have on my EX.

IMG_0038.JPG

Attachments

• LHRB Instructions.pdf
    93.7 KB · Views: 9

bluefxstc

Where did you get it from?

Alta store which is dead now. I would like to find one for the front, but haven't found one yet, admittedly I haven't looked very hard either. I would think you could take the part number on the packaging and Bullet Proof could sell it to you or tell you what else it fits so you could order from a vendor.

Christian

Alta store which is dead now. I would like to find one for the front, but haven't found one yet, admittedly I haven't looked very hard either. I would think you could take the part number on the packaging and Bullet Proof could sell it to you or tell you what else it fits so you could order from a vendor.
Dang. I’ll try that.

dgedition

Can I add I'm super sad Alta is gone?! I've gone through the whole crop of electric off roaders from electric motion to Surron to Cake. The Alta is by far the best.