Possible Triumph E Motorcycle

evh1

I saw in ADV Rider blog article on Triumphs entry into the MX/Enduro market with Ricky Carmichael and Spains Cervantes and that there was mention of a serious E bike movement in Triumph with India's Bajaj Motorsports. Apparently, tech n development are well on the way. With the European dirt market effectively being Big Orange KTM HUSKY Gas Gas and small Beta group, Triumph could use their street bike history to be a real player off road. Throw in Europe calling for no new ICE bikes after 2035 and Triumph is a serious player in E moto.

bayodome

I read that. The press release is pretty vague but they do specifically point to a factory MX and Enduro effort once the bike/s is/are ready for competition. That in itself is very exciting to know that RC is involved. Whether or not it's an ICE bike or Electric, Carmichael wouldn't get behind a machine that isn't capable or serious competition. Of course, I do hope it's electric...that would certainly help Triumph standout from the rest of the crowd.

evh1

The bike RC is helping develop is an ICE Bike. The paragraph on the E bike was kinda a BTW mention. Kudos for Triumph getting 2 major players to endorse/develope their entry into the dirty bike world. Jeff Stanton and his Adventure bike excursions are using all Tiger 850s/900s. He kinda got the ball rolling on Triumph engaging in dirt per his Tour Director. Good for him. 6x World Champ endorsement!