POLL - Would you keep your Redshift...

Would you sell your Redshift if Alta went out of business?

• Yes.

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • No way.

Votes: 54 90.0%
  • Yes, if they didn't provide support for the next 10 years.

Votes: 3 5.0%

• Total voters

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
Oops! That was me picking the top option, I screwed up. Luckily you can edit your vote.

I also fixed the text of the third option. Hope it is clear now.

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
If Alta disappears, @Mark911 will then become The Alta Tuner. Zero competition from the factory or anyone else. Get ready for 70hp Redshifts with custom programmable controllers. Buy a dead Redshift on Craigslist for $500, send it and and $15K to Mark, and he will send it back with new batteries, new controller, and 70hp.

strider

Wowzers.... Benelli made some great stuff....
And like all things Italian, it is amazing when it's running. At 4,300 miles (granted all track miles) the cam chain broke due to a poorly made tensioner. Taking an engine from 9k rpm to 0 in a fraction of a second does "very bad things". Took 2 years and $12k to get it back on the track. I still love it but if it needs anything besides tires, oil changes, and brake pads I'm making a planter out of it :)

Rashid510

Forum's Sponsor
If Alta disappears, @Mark911 will then become The Alta Tuner. Zero competition from the factory or anyone else. Get ready for 70hp Redshifts with custom programmable controllers. Buy a dead Redshift on Craigslist for $500, send it and and $15K to Mark, and he will send it back with new batteries, new controller, and 70hp.

Right...us employees may have something up our sleeves.