Piranha EMS Inc

Butch

Poseur
I met R Walkup at Metcalf last Saturday (that was the stickie on his moto). Apparantly he has been repairing our displays. Mine was the first Alta he had seen in the wild.
Any of you know these guys? He thinks Altas rock. Next time I will make him ride mine. He was on a hotted up CR125.

Rashid510

Forum's Sponsor
I met R Walkup at Metcalf last Saturday (that was the stickie on his moto). Apparantly he has been repairing our displays. Mine was the first Alta he had seen in the wild.
Any of you know these guys? He thinks Altas rock. Next time I will make him ride mine. He was on a hotted up CR125.

Piranna EMS has been a great vendor for supporting the V1 display. You should ask Richard to answer his phone :p Id love to shoot him some more business.

Butch

Poseur
Piranna EMS has been a great vendor for supporting the V1 display. You should ask Richard to answer his phone :p Id love to shoot him some more business.
Ha! With so many methods of communication most have turned to shit. Lots of people ignore phone calls. I might suggest a message on their company website. I will PM his email addy...