Pics from the AIMExpo show

Mikec265

There was no KTM or Cobra this year. Husky didn't bring much either, only their 401 and 701 Weirdpilen bikes.
The Cobra was there. Maybe they were late setting up and you missed it. I stole the pic from someone else. I wanted to go, but decided to see Pastrana, Doug Henry, Mike Brown, and Damon Bradshaw racing at Pleasure Valley Raceway.

s1600_DSC_0144.jpg

Zoom

I walked the floor two more times to make sure I haven't missed anything. I haven't. I am heading back home early.
Would have been great to see you. I was working the STACYC display. Came on board as Regional Manager earlier this year.

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
Would have been great to see you. I was working the STACYC display. Came on board as Regional Manager earlier this year.
Yeah, I wish I had known. Were you at the Ironman National in Indiana this year? Stacyc was the title sponsor. They had test rides for kids too.

Edabdo

Didn't know any Alta forum folks were there. Would have like to meet you.
Certainly a large electric presence. Did you not see the riding area put aside to check out all of the electric bikes? And the price of the Cake? Wow! I thought that it was a pretty good show. I've certainly seen less in the past few years!

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
Certainly a large electric presence. Did you not see the riding area put aside to check out all of the electric bikes?
A large electric presence indeed. Only most of them were electric bicycles with pedals or tiny mopeds for kids. Weren't there two indoor riding areas? I looked if I wanted to ride any of those bikes. Sur-Ron was the only one I was interested in, but I think they were fiddling with the bike and not riding at the time when I was there.