Part Source Spreadsheet

privateer703

AOF Addict
Is it possible to maintain the Alta parts list spreadsheet on the forum? This way when new sources/parts are identified we can have one location to look for it. It would also be helpful to have those exploded views to identify parts.

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, this is what it is for.

Right now ANYONE is allowed to edit it, so please keep copies of your work. But if it grows, I will limit the editors to only active forum members. Everyone else will be able to view and add comments, but not edit. I do not know how Google Sheets comments work, I am learning as I go.

datadog

Yes, this is what it is for.

Right now ANYONE is allowed to edit it, so please keep copies of your work. But if it grows, I will limit the editors to only active forum members. Everyone else will be able to view and add comments, but not edit. I do not know how Google Sheets comments work, I am learning as I go.

Comments are usually for suggesting changes or edits without actually making the change. The sheets work much like an Excel sheet on a network server.

Silent But Dirty

Alta North
I started working on something similar. I add any info to mine that gets put in this sheet.

I'm trying to put something together that will help us to stay organized if we have to start coming up with home brew solutions. I will share it eventually, but here is a peek...Screenshot_20181113-152234.png

JP racing

Here is a link to a Google Sheets web-based spreadsheet. It is blank now. Right now I am allowing the entire world to edit it. Give it a try.

Sources for Alta Parts

Once something comes out of it, I will make active forum members as editors. All others will still be able to view and comment.
Can we sticky this? Maybe it's stickied somewhere else but I always need to look for it.